Product in this Regime
- Ylang Ylang Day Cream
- Hydrating Argan Lip Balm
- Rejuvenating Chamomile Night Cream
- Exfoliating Meadowfoam Lip Scrub
HOW TO USE
STEP 1: AM NOURISHING & PROTECTING Skin:
Ylang Ylang Day Cream- Wash your face clean and apply a small amount of day cream with your fingers tips. Then gently massage in circular motions and let it absorb into your skin creating a protective layer from environmental damage and sun.
STEP 2: AM NOURISHING & PROTECTING Lips:
Argan Lip Balm- with your fingers apply a good amount of argan lip balm on your lips and gently massage into the skin creating a protective layer.
STEP 3: PM REJUVENATING AND EXFOLIATING
Chamomile Night Cream- Wash your face clean and pat dry. Apply a small amount of night cream with your fingers gently massaging in circular motions. Once absorbed into your skin it rejuvenates the damaged skin tissue through the night.
STEP 4: PM EXFOLIATING AND REJUVENATING LIP CARE
Exfoliating Meadowfoam Lip Scrub – Apply the meadowfoam lip scrub and gently rub on your lips with your fingertips or a toothbrush. Wipe off the granules with a damp cloth.
- The properties of Ylang Ylang balances skin sebum and regenerates healthy skin cells & tissue.
- Aloe vera creates a protective layer on the skin, keeps it hydrated and prevents pigmentation and signs of aging.
- Argan Rejuvenates and hydrates the skin making it soft and giving it a healthy glow. Also heals damaged lip tissue as well as dry skin causing cracks.
- Sesame oil hydrates and rejuvenates because of which you get healthy fuller looking lips.
- Lime is the perfect antioxidant for dry chapped lips improving tone and making it supple. Lime also heals the dead skin tissue.
- Chamomile rejuvenates the skin eliminating spots and acne break out scars. It’s also a powerhouse of antioxidants for the skin.
- Frankincense fights free radicals tightening large pores boosting skin elasticity.
- Meadowfoam restores damaged tissue leading to cracked lips or dry chapped skin.
- Organic sugar gently exfoliates dead tissue and promotes blood circulation to the lips making it smooth and full.
WHAT TO EXPECT
- Protected and Nourished lips
- Rejuvenated and hydrated skin
- Blemish free youthful complexion
- Healthy fuller lips